Saturday, October 13, 2012

hCG Day 10


R1P2 VLCD8 (Dose 9)

I am ecstatic to report that I am down 1.3 lbs this morning.  :happy dance:
It was a looooong and hellacious week scale-wise, but I'm back and bumping up my daily averages again.

I had a bit of an issue with eating cabbage Tuesday afternoon.  I actually gained 1.1 lbs and stalled with very VERY little loss until this morning.  No more cabbage for me, thankyouverymuch.

So, without further ado ...


:drumroll:

Losses so far ...

Losses Post Loading:  8.4 lbs
Total Net Lost (Pre-Load):  5.7 lbs
Average Daily Losses (Post Loading): 1.05 lbs  (PLW/VLCD = ADL)

Knocking on the next "decade".  I'll be there in less than 1/2 lb.  This also puts me less than 12 lbs away from my lowest weight in about 10 yrs.  I'm also within 30 lbs of my goal weight.  I still have 39 days left on this round.  I wonder how close I'll get !

:fingers crossed:

Good luck with your losses !!!